domingo, 8 de janeiro de 2012

I'm so tired, weary, sleepy

I'm feeling discouraged, do not know exactly what makes me feel that way. Right now for example, I should be doing my paper. While I know that I like to study and I even I exercise this activity as a source of funding, researching, typing and formatting a scientific work, I have felt discouraged. I look at my screen and nothing I can do but stand by strolling entertainment sites such as novels, research that has nothing to do with the purpose of my work.
It's weird ... I'm doing a damn force not to stop writing and go to sleep now, for example. What do I have? Laziness really?
Yes, I take some medications, are continuous use as anti-hypertensives and diuretics will be what are they? I felt like this for some time, I usually resist and work, and go out to socialize ... does not leave time only for fun, just to buy something they really need, sometimes snack or lunch out, but strictly for something I need to do, like buying a sandal, I have no more to go, really. It is literally that, I have no shoes, are expensive and only buy when it is very necessary and of course, have money left over for that. If you have not bought yet is because there's nothing left but will have a moment I'll have to do it, because I can not go to work in flip-flops. It's very cute to see the ads, but in real life ...
Much work, so I have no money and you want to buy a simple sandal for work!
I must clarify that I am not employed, self-employment, I teach private tutoring, but I only appear pupils at the end of the first two months ... Last year only appeared near the third quarter! Assistance in another school, but won an allowance and would not give to live if I had to pay rent.
It's personal, I'm an educator, I am finishing a post graduate degree in educational psychology and have no money to go there. Buy clothes? No, only when absolutely necessary, because the accounts should I pay consume everything. What accounts? PHONE, CELLULAR, INTERNET, COLLEGE ...
Fatigue and discouragement ... I've talked a lot, I'm going to get some sleep, rest and maybe I'll come back excited to finish my task? Maybe after I actually able to complete this graduate I can get better placement in a company, a school and earn enough to pay bills, buy what I need in food, clothing and footwear and not so only when there is no nothing to wear, wear or eat ... In fact, I need a balanced diet with fruits and vegetables as part of the menu, but how? These things are expensive and ...
Let it go. See you soon! Hey, if you can help me? Who knows me indicating to some placement within my area of ​​expertise, or at least a psychological treatment, who knows I need it?

cicera maria
Educator / Educational Psychology

Nenhum comentário: